About the Site Feedback category

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

Hi there,

Absolutely loving the whole program, so well thought out and excellent resources , recipes and exercises. I was just searching recipes for the week and thought it would be great to have a search function on the site. For example, I have lots of rice or a rotisserie chicken . You type it in and it highlights each known recipe. Would be great for any upcoming app of the program and a favourites button for recipes or workouts. Thanks for always being awesome :slight_smile: xx

2 Likes

Hi Team,

It would be great in the measurement section to include a notes section where we can jot down mental reminders where our measurements were taken - eg big mole on left thigh or 15cm from elbow, just so we can be consistent every 2 weeks

I second this - I love that I can re-download my purchased guides from the member portal - but would love to be able to search the recipes by ingredient or see all the recipes I have available to me - regardless of the guide, because these days I find myself pulling from all the guides, but one list of snacks might be easier (like an index - with an active link to the recipes I have purchased - and, for any I haven’t purchased, though I currently have all the guides, a link to purchase the guide). Even better if it can incorporate the recipes from the blog! I keep meaning to sit down and do this, like in Excel, but just not able to find the time on my side.